Q-See QT View HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Please be aware that by updating this app it will erase the DVR information, so we urge Before updating this app, please make notes on ip address, port number, user name and password. You will need to re enter these information back to the new app. For the instruction follow link below or go to www.q-see.com/support
*Q-See’s QT View HD for the iPad puts the power of peace-of-mind literally at your fingertips. *
Designed to work with our QT-series security DVRs, it allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s happening with the swipe of a finger. It also allows you to take advantage of the iPad’s Retina display to show a level of detail never before available on a mobile device - allowing you to truly see what’s going on.
View live feeds from up to 9 cameras simultaneously, or review video recorded on your DVR. QT View HD takes full advantage of the iPad’s touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera . You can even take still images and save them on your iPad or send them as e-mail attachments.
With Q-See’s QT View HD on your iPad, you’ll never be out of touch.
Here is the link to the new QT remote monitoring guide that includes instructions for installing the Q-See QT view application on iPad:
What's New in Version 2.5
1. More Clearly：Support 720P/1080P;
2. More Smoothly
3. 36 times electronic zoom;
4. 16 channel preview IP/NVR；
5. Support preview any resolution of sub stream；
6. New version check and setup guide;
1. Page or switch group in single split: Single finger swipe or two fingers swipe；
2. Page or switch group in multi-split: Two fingers swipe；
3. Exchange channel in multi-split: Single finger pan；
4. PTZ directions :Single finger pan；
5. PTZ Zoom: pinch
1. Hybrid DVR 3.0;
2. NVR 3.0;
4. iOS 8
Fix some bugs:
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 03 January 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian
- Developer: Digital Peripheral Solutions Inc.
- © 2012 Digital Peripheral Solutions Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.