Sun & Moon
By Bernhard Koenig
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Where is the sun? How high will it be? When will it be on my balcony?
If you are a photographer, filmmaker, architect, garden/terrace/balcony owner or any other kind of sun lover, this is your app!
Use different Views depending on the information you want:
- compass view: see a top down compass with the sun positions. Use it to see the position in relation to your device heading.
- augmented reality: hold your device in the air, to see if and when the sun will shine down to you. This is great to plan your photographs, videos or your sunbathing time.
- map view: on the map, you can see the sun positions and the beam of sunlight. With a slider, you can calculate the time for the optimal sunlight angle. Of course, you can move the map around to see the effects for any desired spot.
- data view: all the detailed position data listed for any time and location.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
A complete redesign of the app with many many many more features!
- new navigation for better usage
- search of locations by name or coordinate
- blue and golden hour
- calculation of sunhours per year
- calculations for every minute
- lunar phase
- worldwide UV index
- iOS 8 App by design
- much more improvements and bugfixes
If you like the App, please rate it in the App Store. Thank you!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 31 October 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian
- Developer: Bernhard Koenig
- © IT Brauerei
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.