Tajweed Quran for iPhone and iPod - مصحف التجوید للآيفون وآیبود
By SHL Info Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: This app features the newest print from Daral Maarifah and unlike other apps, it is legally licensed. The print is of top most quality obtained directly from Daral Marifah. By purchasing this app, you can rest assured that you have bought an authentic Daral Maarifah product.
SHL info systems, in collaboration with Daral Maarifah, presents “ The most advanced Quran application ever made for a smart phone”.
This is a digital version of the popular color coded Mus'haf At-Tajweed published by Daral Maarifah. The new version has been written ground up aiming to provide excellent user experience and appealing design with actual book like interface. A number of new features has been added on top of what the old version of the app provided.
A special highlight of this app is the authentic translation in English by renowned Muslim scholar Hz. Mufti Taqi Muhammed Usmani db.
- High quality clear and legible images.
- Brief tajweed rule explaination in English
- Draw/mark any where on a page using different colors. Helps huffaz and learners mark their mistakes.
- Easy navigation by Juz, Surah, Ayah or Page.
- Type in the page number to go to.
- Remembers last page on exit.
- Continuous back light.
- Auto-rotate for landscape or portrait mode.
- Bookmarks with bookmark tagging
- Drag and drop bookmark editing
- Information such as Hizb and Sajda and more on the margin.
- Swipe to turn pages
- 12 free gapless audio recitations with option to purchase additional recitations. New reciters are added every few days. Currently we have: Shaykh Abu Bakar As-Shatri, Shaykh Saud As-Shuraim, Shaykh Muhammed Ayyub, Shaykh Khalil Al-Hussary, Shaykh As Sudais, Shaykh Abdullah Matrood, Shaykh Salah Bukhatir, Shaykh Abdul Muhsin, Shaykh Salah Al Budair, Shaykh Al Juhayni, Shaykh Abdul Basit (Mujawwad & Murattal), Sheikh Hudaify, Sheikh Ahmed Al-Ajmi, Sheikh Ali Jabir, Mishary Al-Afasy, Sheikh Maher Al-Muaiqly, Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamady, Sheikh Muhammed Al-Minshawi, Sheikh Nabil Ar-Rifai, Sheikh Adil Al-Kalbani, Sheikh Mohamed Al-Tablawi, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Nada, Dr. Ahmed Nuaina, Sheikh Hani Ar Rifai, Sheikh Dr. Abdul Hadi Kanakeri and Yahya Hawwa. More coming soon inshaAllah.
- Audio recitation includes repeatition and grouping of multiple ayaahs to aid memorization
- Notes on stickys
- Milestones indicators
- Translations by Mufti Taqi Usmani and Maulana Fateh Muhammed Jalandhari
- Tafseer Al Maysar in Arabic
- English and Arabic languages with option to set only labels (Surah, Ayaah etc. ) and numbers in Arabic
- Hovering options on ayaah highlighting
- Natural book like interface
- Full screen mode
- Search within Quran text and translations
SHL Info Systems is committed to deliver quality applications.
Suggestions for improvements are welcome.
Holy Quran moshaf Koran Ramadan Ramazan Masjid Mosque Ramzan مجاني mus’haf المصحف Islam Muslim zikar azkaar Taraweeh Sahoor Iftar Tajweed Koran Mushaf القران الكريم اسلام قران الكريم مصحف مسلم معلم علم المعلم الجوال قراءه تجوید احكام التجوید مصحف قراءة القرآن الكريم كريم قرآن الكريم المجود الاكتروني الشريف السديس الشريم قطر رمضان تراويح ختمه المسجد مسجد مشاري العفاسي الله اكبر اذكار افطار سحور
What's New in Version 3.9.7
Important bug fixes
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/shlinfosystems
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/shlinfosystems
Contact us: email@example.com