You don't give someone an aerial photograph when they need to know where someplace is, you give them a map. Maps are accurate but simplified renditions of a place, and that's the example we follow in our 3D Road Map Educational App Series.
3D Road Map to ASD & VSD introduces the two most common forms of congenital heart disease (Atrial Septal Defect & Ventricular Septal Defect) using visuals that practically anyone and everyone can look at and readily understand. Supplementary text provides simple descriptions at a glance along with more detailed information for those who desire it.
This app is meant for anyone with a family member affected by these forms of congenital heart disease, students with an interest in CHD, or for doctors who may want to easily explain these defects to their patients.
* Easy to understand visuals and descriptions
* Anatomy Mode shows and describes the structures of hearts affected by ASD & VSD, including various types of each defect
* Effects Mode looks at how the defect anatomy changes the flow of blood, and describes what happens to the heart as a result
* Treatment Mode outlines what can be done to correct these defects and demonstrates the procedures visually
* Free View Mode allows you to rotate and look at these defects from any angle, fully animated
* Convenient screen capture saves directly to your Pictures
* Developed under the guidance of medical professional, Stephen P. Sanders, MD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.