Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Aconex goes everywhere you go.
Aconex Mobile helps you and your project team create and access information when you’re away from your desk. Stay productive and in control, wherever you are. Access and manage project mail, view documents, and capture information wherever you are.
Using Aconex Mobile you can:
- Search and view documents
- Search and view project mail
- Access documents and mail offline via Favorites
- Easily check for document updates via Favorites
- Create mail when you're offline and on the move
- Attach photos, videos, and audio notes to mails
- Transfer files from other apps on your device to Aconex Mobile - these can include pdf's, dwg's, xls and lots of other types!
- Open documents from your Aconex Document Register or Mail in other apps on your device
- Upload photos, videos, and audio notes as documents
- Access your unread, outstanding and overdue tasks
- View your project locations
- View and download team members information from the directory
Aconex is a web-based platform for managing the information created and exchanged during the lifecycle of construction or engineering projects. Using the secure, central platform, each organization can manage cross-project processes, and access, distribute, track and archive its documents and correspondence in real time.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Minor bug fixes
Remember to check out all the new features released in v3.0!
Introducing My Mobile Files!
My Mobile Files - Transfer files from other apps on your device to Aconex Mobile - these can include pdf's, dwg's, xls and lots of other types!
Once the documents are transferred to the My Mobile Files area they...
- are stored locally on your device inside the Aconex My Mobile Files area until actioned
- can be attached to a new Aconex Mail or in a Reply to an Aconex Mail
- can be used to supersede Aconex Documents
Great for bringing documents such as quotes, plans or anything you may have received via email or have stored in another app into Aconex. You can instantly upload the information or send to project team member's right from your mobile device!
You'll find a new "Open In" button when accessing Aconex files from your Document Register or Aconex Mails
- Open documents from your Aconex Document Register or Mail in other apps on your device (such as iOS mail, dwg viewer apps, pdf editor etc)
Favorite enhancements - Ensures you are always working with the latest information
- Select multiple documents or mails simultaneously to save locally in your favorites
- Keep your local 'favorite' documents up to date by hitting the "New Version?" button which checks Aconex and allows you to download all the latest docs!
My Mobile Drafts - Local draft folder for you Aconex Mail
- While composing an Aconex Mail you can choose to save your progress and return later to complete and send your mail
- While composing a mail progress is auto-saved every 30 seconds
- Category: Business
- Updated: 27 January 2014
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Aconex Ltd.
- © 2013 Aconex Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.