Breezy - Easy Print
By BreezyPrint Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Breezy lets you print or fax any document, directly from your iOS device.
(Purchase of Fax Credits is required for faxing.)
Breezy gives you three easy ways to print:
1) Search for one public printers in the Breezy Partner Network, using the “Nearby Printers” option. We have hundreds of locations already, with thousands more coming soon.
2) Print to your own printers using the free Breezy Connector software (available now for Windows PCs and coming soon to Mac).
3) Print to your company’s printers (where available - your company must be a Breezy corporate customer)
(Bonus #4!) Breezy’s also the only print app in the store that lets you send faxes too (requires purchase of Breezy Fax Credits). Just enter the number and tell us whether you want a coverpage, and you’re all set.
You can access documents in other applications by selecting Breezy from the "Open In…" menu. Please note that Open In functionality is controlled by the operating system and only a limited number of apps are shown in the list at a time. If you do not see Breezy in the list, the only way to resolve this is to delete other apps that you don't need.
Customers call Breezy “awesome”, “a great app”, and “a must-have for business travelers”, and the the NYT called us a solution to the “more and more annoying” problem of having to “move off your phone and onto your computer” to print.
Breezy is made by a small team of passionate developers, and we welcome your feedback as we continue to improve the app.
Thanks for your support!
***If you have questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!***
What's New in Version 1.9.62
Updated MobileIron SDK
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 27 May 2015
- Version: 1.9.62
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: BreezyPrint Corporation
- © BreezyPrint Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.