CM Note Keeper
By Complete Magic Apps
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
* Please refer to the Help Manual under Help to understand how to use the application and if you do encounter any issues or require assistance, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We are here to help *
Have you ever found a good recipe, a good programming code, a tip or something which you found useful on the web but may want to keep it down somewhere to use later ? Sticky pads may do the trick but if you have a lot of notes around, it can get messy. This is where CM Note Keeper comes it.
CM Note Keeper helps you
* Organize Your Notes and Helpful Tips in one central location
* Allow you to search through the notes by keywords
* You Can Add and Edit Your Notes
* Import and Export Note as Text or RTF File (One, List or All)
* Import Text and RTF File as Notes with Tags
* Define your own Categories to store them
* Print your Note or Notes
* Copy them as and when you need it by using the standard copy and paste function.
* JPEG Photo and PNG Drag and Drop Import Support
* You can turn off all Popup Messages and Notification in Preferences
* Customize Text Labels in the Application via Preferences
* Can be used to store code snippets, thoughts, recipes, journals, personal information, friends contacts and practically anything information you can think of.
CM Note Keeper not only helps you organize your notes, it allows you to free your mind for the more important things in life.
Memory is an important thing.As we get older, sadly our memory may fade. By using CM Note Keeper, you could jot down your thoughts and what you learn and refer back to it as and when you need to so as to refresh your memory.
CM Note Keeper would Date Stamp every note so you know when they are written.
CM Note Keeper is a must have tool for anyone who needs to remember things.
** The Date Stamp and Modify On Columns takes on the Default Regional Settings Format.
* Note : You can disable the confirmation screen, modify the categories, erase the existing sample data from the Preferences screen
* To change the default categories, customize the text labels and more, you can do it through Preferences.
For More Information, Please visit our Website. If you require any assistance or encounter any issue, please email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.3.2
* Updated Engine
* Minor Cosmetic Changes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 21 February 2014
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Edwin Lau
- © 2014 iRedSoft Technology Inc
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later