By Skycore LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
codeREADr is an enterprise barcode scanner and data capture app used by businesses and integrated by developers. Use the app in conjunction with our paid web services to scan, track, record and validate data embedded in barcodes. To try us out, register within the app or at codeREADr.com for our Free Plan (limited to 50 scans per month).
Great for ticket validation, access control, inventory, asset tracking, attendance, security, lead retrieval, coupon / loyalty programs and scan-to-order services.
Compatible with iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, the iPod touch 4th/5th Gen, the iPad 2/3 and the iPad Mini.
[NOTE: The SD PRO scan engine upgrade uses the device's camera for the fastest and most accurate scanning of up to 50 commercial, industrial and medical barcode symbologies. It supports the iPhone 4/4S/5, the iPod 5th Gen, the iPad Mini and the iPad 3.]
* Fast scanning of print and mobile barcodes using the devices own camera (inquire about Bluetooth, USB and Linea Pro accessory options)
* Secure, real-time recording and validation
* Local, on-device recording and validation (if internet connectivity's not available)
* Hover Scan (no need to take a picture)
* Auto-Next-Scan (no need to press any buttons)
* Online database hosting and and management
* Direct Scan to URL (use your own servers)
* Scan Mask technology (real-time ID and ticket validation without a database)
* Import Databases, Export Barcodes
* Developer APIs
codeREADr is a product of Skycore LLC, Boston MA. Patents Pending.
Questions? Feedback? Email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.11.3
- iOS 9 updates.
- Added support for secondary validations in real time, including setting min/max counts based on duration, start/end periods and day ranges.
- General improvements.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 05 October 2015
- Version: 2.11.3
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Skycore LLC
- © 2009-2015 Skycore, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.