codeREADr - Admin Edition
By Skycore LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
codeREADr is an enterprise barcode scanner and data capture app used by businesses and integrated by developers for capturing, validating and tracking data (AIDC).
This advanced version is for administrators. The new features introduced here will soon also be available for field use in the 'codeREADr Production' version, also available in the App Store.
Use the app in conjunction with our paid web services to scan barcodes; collect data with form fields, secondary scans, multiple choice and drop-down menus; and to record and validate the data embedded in each barcode. To try the app, simply register within the app or at codeREADr.com for our Free Plan (limited to 50 scans per month).
Great for ticket validation, access control, inventory, asset tracking, attendance, security, lead retrieval, coupon / voucher loyalty programs, retail price audits and scan-to-order services.
Compatible with iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/6/6+, iPod touch 4th/5th Gen,iPad 2/3, iPad Air and iPad Mini.
NOTE: Our SD PRO scan engine upgrade uses the device's camera for fast, accurate scanning of up to 50 commercial, industrial and medical barcode symbologies. It supports the all iOS devices with rear-facing, autofocus cameras.
You can now also use devices enabling keyboard emulation (e.g. Bluetooth scanning accessories) to enhance scanning performance. For MagStripe please contact email@example.com.
* Fast scanning of print and mobile barcodes using the devices own camera (inquire about accessory options)
* Secure, real-time recording and validation
* Local, on-device recording and validation (if internet connectivity's not available)
* Hover Scan (no need to take a picture)
* Auto-Next-Scan (no need to press any buttons)
* Online database hosting and and management
* Direct Scan to URL
* Scan Mask technology (Pattern Matching)
* Import Databases, Export Barcodes
* Developer APIs
* White Label versions
codeREADr is a product of Skycore LLC, Boston MA. Patents Pending.
Questions? Feedback? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.11.13
- Session info can now be saved and submitted with each scan. If enabled within your Service(s), your authorised app users can create session info by scanning one or more barcodes, selecting answers from menus, orally or textually entering data, taking photos and/or capturing signatures. This session info is then included in their subsequent series of scan records, all without requiring any action. Your app user can later change the session info as needed for the next series of scans.
This new 'Shared Answers' feature is ideal for batch scanning, e.g. shipping, delivery, receipts, inventory/asset audits, attendance tracking and many other applications.
- Schedule FTP uploads of scan records from our server to yours.
- Stability improvements.
- For a detailed list of new features please visit our Changelog on codeREADr.com.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 06 February 2017
- Version: 2.11.13
- Size: 17.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Skycore LLC
- © 2009-2015 Skycore LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.