Dashboard for Google Analytics
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have your Google Analytics key performance indicators always with you on your iPhone or iPad – all at one glance!
Using your Google Analytics account this app shows your website’s most important metrics and conversions on one single dashboard. Dip into your website’s performance from a management point of view – any time and in real-time. The dashboard metrics will indicate in red or green whether or not you’re on track reaching your website goals, right now or all through the month.
These are the benefits you can profit from when using the dashboard app for Google Analytics:
► Real-time dashboard for Google Analytics
- Have your most important Google Analytics KPIs at your fingertips
- Watch your visitors live and in real-time on an auto-updating chart
► Individual goals and target values
- Define target values for each Google Analytics KPI (e.g. 1000 visitors per day)
- See how you're on track reaching your target for right now, today, this week and this month
- Get a quick indication in red, white or green for how well you are doing
► Website performance index
- Monitor your overall website performance in one single number (the Website Performance Index) as if it was a stock index like NASDAQ or Dow Jones
- On this weight each of your KPIs regarding its importance compared to the other ones (e.g. a conversion shall be 50 times more important than a visit)
- Let the application then calculate the performance index automatically and in real-time
The following features are included:
- Dashboards for each of your Google Analytics profiles (number of accounts and profiles unlimited)
- History chart for each metric in a trended and accumulated view, comparing the values to your targets
- Pre-defined time spans for now, today, this week, this month as well as yesterday, last week and last month
- Available metrics: Page views, visits, visitors, total goal conversion, total goal value
- Support of a secure login via Google oAuth 2.0
- Access to real-time data overview (limited to 5 minutes)
Some of these features are even on top of the Google Analytics functionality and make it very convenient for businessmen or managers to always keep the current website performance in a view.
A free Google Analytics account is required for using this app. Your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org is very appreciated.
What's New in Version 3.2.2
Fix for a real-time data error (API change by Google)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 23 January 2014
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Developer: Marco Hassler
- © 2013 Marco Hassler
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.