DataVault Password Manager
By Ascendo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Leading Password Manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch ◆ AES Encryption ◆ Touch ID ◆ iCloud Sync ◆ Automatic Backups ◆ Password Generator ◆ Flexible Templates ◆ Advanced Security Options
Secure. Powerful. Simple. Try DataVault Password Manager today!
#1 Must-Have App for iPhone - Cnet
Apps that will Change your Life - Wall Street Journal
#1 App to Banish Forgetfulness - Reader’s Digest
Best iPad Password Manager - BrightHub
Is your private information safe? Are your passwords secure?
DataVault Password Manager protects confidential information related to credit cards, bank accounts, logins and more using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the most powerful technology to keep your data secure. DataVault Password Manager includes a unique set of features like Touch ID, iCloud backups and advanced security options to protect your most precious information.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault a best-selling password manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch.
“Essential Gear. A password manager should be one of the first apps you download. I compared a few and this one excelled because it could sync across multiple devices.”
“Rock Solid Foundation. I've tried most of the password apps and selected this one for its flexibility in defining item templates, ability to sync one database to multiple mobile devices, and strong desktop versions. I have 1100 items now and the app has performs brilliantly.”
“Terrific Customer Support. My question was answered within 24 hours and the issue resolved. Now that's what I expect from a developer!!!”
“The Best. Absolutely the best password safe across all platforms and outstanding support!”
SECURE YOUR LIFE
• Encrypts information using 256-bit AES with PBKDF2 and salting to insure the highest security of any password manager. Nobody can access your data without your master password, not even Ascendo.
• Enable Touch ID to login with your fingerprint.
• Set Auto-Lock duration to require login after an inactivity delay.
• Set Maximum Login Attempts to wipe your data after successive failed login attempts.
• Set a hint in case you forget your master password.
• Use Field Masking to shield data from prying eyes.
• Create strong passwords using password generator with settings for length & types of characters.
• Strength Meter tells you if you passwords are weak, good or strong.
• Backup your data automatically to insure you never lose your important information.
• Supports iOS multitasking to facilitate web site logins.
• Synchronize with DataVault for Mac and other devices (sold separately).
• Use iCloud, Dropbox or Wi-Fi to synchronize.
• Resolve synchronization conflicts.
SIMPLE TO USE
• View items in list view or folder view.
• Use Templates for common items such as bank accounts, credit cards & logins.
• Select from 25 default templates or create your own.
• Initiate phone calls, emails or web site logins with actionable fields.
• Use categories & types to organize items.
• Duplicate items for faster entry.
And a whole lot more…
• Full iPad support with split screen display.
• 200 icons to personalize your items.
• Import from Keeper, 1Password, EWallet, SplashID, mSecure, Keepass & other password keepers with DataVault desktops (sold separately).
• Import from text files in CSV format.
• Great support.
◆ One copy of DataVault Password Manager can be installed on up to 5 iOS devices authorized to an iTunes account.
Questions? We would love to hear from you! Contact us by email email@example.com, http://twitter.com/ascendo or http://facebook.com/ascendo
Get peace of mind with the best password manager for iOS. Download DataVault Password Manager today!
What's New in Version 6.0.37
We would like to thank all of excellent customer for the suggestions and help testing! If you have any issue with this release, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like this update, let us know that too!
- Implemented iOS Spotlight search for DataVault items, see Search Settings.
- Implemented seemless, automatic sync for iCloud and Drobpox.
- Improved sync algorithm to reduce conflicts between devices.
- Implemented Security Alert which sends picture and location of user after failed logins.
- Changed encryption level to 256-bit by default.
- Included all premium features in version 5.
- Activate secure iCloud backup by default.
- Implemented close all folders on startup.
- Fixed Wi-Fi sync issue for iOS 9.
- Added Reset Database settings for local, iCloud and Dropbox.
- Enhanced usability for resetting password.
- Fixed issue causing some notes to dissapear after sync.
- Removed Webdav and iTunes sync.
- Improved app icon and launch images.
- Improved help text.
- USD 9.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 08 December 2015
- Version: 6.0.37
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ascendo Inc.
- © Ascendo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.