Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is Generation easyJet
Travelling with easyJet just got even easier with this FREE easyJet iOS app. You can search, book and manage your flights all in the palm of your hand. Accessing your travel information on the go has never been so easy!
The easyJet app now supports Apple Watch
- Provides personalised flight information and real-time views of travel information checked most frequently by passengers
- Glances count down to the passengers departure, giving them the relevant key information when they need it
- Real-time Flight status, weather forecasts and currency exchange rates for their destination
- Users can Tweet and post to Facebook at various stages of their trip directly from the watch face
What can you do with this app?
BOOK FLIGHTS – QUICK AND CLEAR
Book your easyJet flights in an experience designed to be as fast as possible
MANAGE YOUR BOOKINGS - CONVENIENT AND FLEXIBLE
View your bookings, change your flights, manage disruption and add seats, bags, sports equipment and much more
MOBILE CHECK-IN - FAST AND SIMPLE
Even if you booked on easyJet.com you can use the new passport scanning feature, making your check-in faster than ever before
MOBILE BOARDING PASSES - SAVES YOU TIME AND PAPER
Store up to five boarding passes per flight on your phone which will be available offline so you don’t need a data connection
“FLIGHT TRACKER” – KEEPS YOU UPDATED
Check the latest arrival & departure information for easyJet flights with real time live updates direct from easyJet Operations Control Centre
Overhauled our Advanced Passenger Information System (APIS)
- You can now check and add information individually per passenger
- Even if you didn't book the flight you can import the booking and add information
- Use the new Passport scanning feature which populates the data for you
- And next time, you won’t need your passport as you can simply and securely retrieve it
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.12.1
Minor improvements to Apple Watch functionality and support for NL and PT languages on Apple Watch
Updated the app to correctly handle Air Passenger Duty for child fares.
For flights from 1st of May 2015, children aged under 12 at time of travel don't pay Air Passenger Duty (APD) for flights departing the UK.
Enabled "Mobile Host" for flights in and out of London Gatwick Airport.
Mobile Host is a joint initiative with Gatwick and combines live data from the airports information systems, using Google indoor maps, together with a passenger’s booking details, location and flight time. The result is personalised instructions and updates for passengers during their journey.
• Check in reminders and confirmation of booked baggage allowances
• Directions to bag drop, departures and gate locations
• Real-time gate and baggage belt push notifications delivered direct to the phone
easyJet app now supports Apple Watch
• Provides personalised flight information and real-time views of travel information checked most frequently by passengers
• Glances count down to the passengers departure, giving them the relevant key information when they need it
• Real-time Flight status, weather forecasts and currency exchange rates for their destination
• Users can Tweet and post to Facebook at various stages of their trip directly from the watch face
Various other improvements and bug fixes
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 20 April 2015
- Version: 2.12.1
- Size: 42.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: easyJet plc
- © easyJet Airline Company Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.