Galileo Offline Maps
By Evgen Bodunov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy a detailed and easy-to-use vector map based on OpenStreetMap data:
* download a map for a whole country in one click before you go.
* use the language of labels you want across the map.
* set large fonts for labels on map to make the map easier to read.
No matter where you go, feel safe and confident while traveling with Galileo Offline Maps.
* Record your GPS tracks while moving. This works even when the app is in the background. (Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease your device's battery life).
* Bookmark places on map, name them, and assign an icon.
* Import offline maps in .sqlitedb or .mbtiles formats.
* Select which objects to display on the vector map.
Map data © OpenStreetMap contributors.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Minor bug fixes.
* 10-day trial to test all advanced features for free
* New feature to select which objects to display on the vector map
* Improved search function
* Map rotation with two fingers gesture
* Measuring distance between two points
* Added +/- buttons to zoom in with one finger
* New track styles based on speed and altitude
* New vector maps for Bangladesh, Colombia, Ecuador, Hong Kong, Israel, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Malaysia, Namibia, Nepal, Oman, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Trinidad and Tobago, United Arab Emirates.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 24 February 2014
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Evgen Bodunov
- © Evgen Bodunov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All-in-One Features Pack$5.99
- GPS Track Recording$1.99
- Offline Maps Import$0.99