By ATR-Promotions Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
About a GEOPARK,It sees thoroughly Mountains and rivers,We notices the formation and structure.
And it is a park of the great ground which considers relation by the ecosystem and human life.
* OS Version 5.1.1 is not supported, please do not update.
"GEOPARK" is app which features of a geopark the display of the user's current location on various maps of Japan.
The first contents are the "Lake Toya Usu-zan" geoparks.
"Stroly" means "to stroll around" in Japanese. Please enjoy strolling around with this app.
Stroly fully supports Retina Display graphics.
You can enjoy clear maps with an iPhone 4.
The user's current location shows up on a variety of maps Indicated current location moves,
which provides the users with the experience of strolling around in various maps.
Stroly has a variety of maps classified by the areas,
users could enjoy regional maps .The various maps can be switched to Internet Maps.
1. Stroly shows your location using GPS. Using Stroly on iPod
Touch might not show accurate current position.
2. We cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of the maps and locations because
of the distortion of the original maps and the GPS accuracy. We would
like you to enjoy the original uncertainty of various maps.
3. We have no intention of violating human rights by disclosing the
What's New in Version 2.1.3
Shimonita Geopark added.
･Shimonita Geopark Area Map
Hakusan Tedorigawa Geopark added.
・Mt.Hakusan Trail Map(Japanese)
・Mt.Hakusan Trail Map
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 06 May 2016
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 97.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: ATR-Promotions
- © Copyright (c) 2011-2016 Hokkaido-Chizu Co.Ltd and ATR Creative Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.