Hindi English Dictionary Offline Translator App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bilingual dictionary for students and travelers translate words and phrases from English to Hindi and Hindi to English. Over 200,000 English and 150,000 Hindi words in an offline dictionary, with English and Hindi pronunciation. Plus scanner, flash cards and games to help you have fun learning a new language fast.
- Translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
- Scan text in image by pointing your device camera to search in dictionary
- Cross search. Click a word to get details or touch a word for a while for the popup menu
- Bookmark and Recent History for instant recall
- Multiple games to help students improve their English or Hindi vocabulary
- English & Hindi pronunciation
- Flash Card & Word of the Day for vocabulary learning
- Phrase Book, Phrase of the day and Phrase Card for phrase learning
- Quote of the Day for knowledge improvement and motivation
- Apple Watch supported for quick access of saved and recent search words, phrases, translation and word of the day.
Designed For Travelers AND Students
Need a quick translation? Hindi Dictionary will instantly translate email messages, Twitter tweets, Facebook updates, and LinkedIn messages—plus you can look up any other sentence and copy and paste the translation into other apps.
And don’t worry about going offline when you travel. Hindi Dictionary includes the full English/Hindi dictionary and word translation database when you get disconnected from the Internet, so you can always find the word you need wherever you are. And it will still pronounce English words for you offline too, so you can say them just right.
If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch is online, then you get access to Hindi Dictionary’s full range of features, including automatic links to Wiktionary to help you learn new words by exploring their history.
You also get neutral pronunciations of both Hindi and English words so you can master saying them correctly before you try to include them in a sentence with intonation.
And, of course, you can bookmark any definition in English or Hindi so that you can quickly refer back to an essential word without having to search for it again—a great time saver.
A FUN Study Tool For Students
Students will love the study tools built into Hindi Dictionary. It all starts with a basic flash card tool with Hindi on one side of the virtual flashcard and English on the other.
If you need a little more help, you can switch to multiple choice mode where you choose the answer from a list of words.
Or you can guess what character is missing from a word using the fill-in-the-blank game—a learning technique that prepares you for real-life composition and translation by testing your ability to improvise in a foreign language.
And, when you get tired of the hard work, you can relax—but continue studying—by playing a few rounds of Boost Memory word analyze game.
Of course, a student’s ultimate goal is fluency, so Hindi Dictionary doesn’t ignore all of your hard work learning a foreign language. Hindi Dictionary rewards your progress with an Achievements tracker, and puts you on its Leaderboard to motivate you to keep learning, increase your score, and quickly attain fluency.
What's New in Version 18.1
- some usability updated and bug fixed
- Category: Education
- Updated: 21 April 2017
- Version: 18.1
- Size: 153 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Md. Mahmud Ahsan
- © Md. Mahmud Ahsan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.