iContact Email Marketing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iContact makes email marketing easy with its new, iPhone & iPod Touch application. Add contacts to your email lists, preview your emails, and track your results, anytime or anywhere, all from your mobile device. Don't have an iContact account? You can sign up for a free trial by visiting www.iContact.com.
The application lets you:
- Seamlessly add contacts that you collect from tradeshows, networking events, etc. to your iContact email lists
- Preview your drafted emails before you send them
- Send instantly or schedule a send for all of your prepped email marketing campaigns
- Track message bounces, clicks, opens, and more, all in real time!
- Impress your boss or colleague by forwarding your tracking results and real-time data by email
- Access full customer support - by calling or emailing our Support team with just one tap!
* For iPod Touch users, you must use this application over a Wi-Fi connection.
More about iContact:
iContact is the proven and industry-leading email-marketing solution trusted by small businesses, Fortune 500 companies, and over 600,000+ users. Use iContact to engage, educate, and retain your customers, targeted prospects, and website visitors - and ultimately maximize your ROI.
Our innovative platform lets you easily create and send professional-quality email messages and newsletters - using your own designs or one of 270+ available templates. You can then use iContact to monitor your email-campaign's effectiveness by tracking opens, clicks, and more, with real-time performance graphs.
Visit http://iContact.com/iphone for more information.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
With iContact’s email marketing application for the iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, you can manage your contacts, access and send your messages, and view detailed tracking reports – all in real time.
And now, when you upgrade to iContact for iPhone v2 – or you get started with this version – you’ll enjoy the following enhancements, among others:
- List Management: add new or existing contacts to a specific list, see which contacts are included in a given list, and view the list’s health chart
- Resend Messages : in addition to sending new messages, you can access and resend your previously sent messages
- Seamless Loading: continue to use the app while contacts and results load “behind the scenes”
- Home Screen Customization: You choose which screen you’ll always start with
- Detailed Tracking: Check your open, click, and bounce rates per message and drill down to the contacts
- Improved Stability: Better handling of your messages during and after they are sent out
- Landscape Mode: Use the mode you like – work in portrait mode, landscape mode or both