By Andreas Garzotto GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Identify garden plants and discover more about them. Find suitable flowers for your house and garden. Detailed information on 2000+ plants (and more than 8900 images) are available to you - anytime, even without internet connection.
You want to create a blue-white border for a garden in semi shade?
iGarten prepares customized selections for your indvidual criteria.
You can display this as list or as flowering calendar. Customized selections can be saved in a collection or mailed as pdf.
Plant profiles for more than 2000 plants and 8900 images give information about
- common and scientific names (with synonyms)
- growing habit like height, flower colour and so forth
- ornamental value of fruits, autumn colouring and so forth
- foliation (like evergreen/deciduous, ornamental leaf colour)
- site factors like aspect, soil, habitats
- plant hardiness zones
- use in floristry
Design interesting plant compositions using our multiple combination options (free selection):
- select plant groups like ferns, herbs, bulbs, etc.
- desired height
- flower colours, two choosable for colour combinations
- evergreen / deciduous plants
- flowering times
- autumn colour: yellow/orange/red
- ornamental leaf: yellow/grey/variegated etc.
- ornamental bark: yellow/red/white etc.
Horticulture students, (landscape) gardeners, facility managers, janitors etc. can practise their plant knowledge with iGarten's training mode.
You have numerous options to select areas for practising, like "all herbaceous perennials" or "all ornamental grasses". You even can export customized training collections to a filing box!
The complete plant list and further information is available at www.igarten.ch.
Plant information is valid for the Northern hemispheres warm temperate zone, but may vary regionally.
What's New in Version 4.70
• Nutrient needs of herbaceous and woody perennials supplemented – selection according to it possible
• Herbaceous and woody perennials suitable for containers supplemented (compost depth needed added in plant profile)
• 47 new plants
• 600 additional or better images
• Plants „EFZ Landschaftsgärtner“ now with french and italian names (see bottom of profile)
• Adjustments for iOS 10
- USD 21.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 09 November 2016
- Version: 4.70
- Size: 1.16 GB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Andreas Garzotto GmbH
- © 2010-2015, Andreas Garzotto GmbH & Dani Rossi & Felix Brüngger
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.