By Jelle Vandebeeck
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IGC Reader is an iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad application to view and play IGC flight log files. You can open IGC files from websites or import them via iTunes and other supported applications.
- Visualise flights
- See altitude, rate of climb and speed at any given location.
- Metric, imperial & nautical units
- Replay a flight
- Universal: suited for iPhone/iPod and iPad
- Baro view
- Different map views
- Zoom in on map or baro.
There are three ways to import an IGC file:
- Directly from a website
- Copy & paste an URL
- With iTunes
- From Dropbox
Don't forget to check out the IGC Reader settings in the main Settings application. Here you can change your map type and many more.
You can find more info in this website: http://igcreader.com
What's New in Version 2.3
Hi again. Sorry for the long delay, but I finally got around to fix some bugs and add some small features.
Here what I did:
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to connect to Dropbox from the app.
- Make it possible to use split view on the iPad.
- Make iPad Pro compatible.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 19 July 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, German
- Developer: Jelle Vandebeeck
- © 2011 Jelle Vandebeeck
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.