By Paul Hudson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Practising your Latin shouldn't be boring, so Latin Hangman combines a time-honored game with slick graphics to make learning fun!
- Offers three difficulty levels: easy, medium and hard.
- Has a dictionary of over 15,000 words and their definitions, which means even the most skilled Latin speaker can learn something.
- Allows you to give beginners a boost by enabling "Head start mode", which eliminates some incorrect letters.
- Teaches you definitions as you play, using Whitakers Words.
- Works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad as a universal binary, which means you buy it once and it works everywhere.
Latin Hangman is perfect for Latin students at all levels and makes a great addition to any Latin classroom - put your Latin to the test today!
What's New in Version 2.0
This update adds three difficulty levels, plus support for the new retina iPad and a much nicer "you win" screen - enjoy!
- USD 0.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 07 September 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Paul Hudson
- © 2012 Paul Hudson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.