MaxBulk Mailer SE
By Max Programming, S.L.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
MaxBulk Mailer is a full-featured and easy-to-use bulk emailer and email-merge tool for Macintosh that allows you to send out customized press releases, newsletters, prices lists and any kind of text or HTML messages to your customers and contacts.
Email Marketing is spreading around the whole world because of its high effectiveness, speed and low cost. If you want to introduce and sell your product or service, the best way is to use e-mail to contact your targeted customer. Targeted e-mail is no doubt very effective. If you can introduce your product or service through email directly to the customers who are interested in them, this will bring your business a better chance of success.
With MaxBulk Mailer you will create, manage and send your own powerful, personalized marketing message to your customers and potential customers. MaxBulk Mailer is fast, fully customizable and very easy to use. MaxBulk Mailer handles plain text, HTML and styled text messages and gives full support for attachments.
Now your promotional messages will jump off the screen with HTML mail! MaxBulk Mailer allows you to include graphics, fonts and colors turning your messages into professional online brochures.
Thanks to its advanced email-merge and conditional functions you can send highly customized messages and get the best results of your campaigns. You also have support for international characters, a straightforward account manager with support for all types of authentication schemes including SSL, a complete and versatile list manager, click-through and message opening tracking, remote lists with subscribtion support, support for importation from a wide range of sources including from remote mySQL, OBDC and postgreSQL databases...
MaxBulk Mailer is a software tool that you purchase once, no need to pay on a per-email basis to submission services! If you have a business that requires contacting large numbers of clients and customers or other contacts, MaxBulk Mailer will save you lots of time!
MaxBulk Mailer is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Message opening and click-through tracking.
- Full mySQL, postgreSQL and OBDC database support.
- Full POP, APOP and ESMTP Authentication support.
- Secure SSL connection support (SSL and TLS).
- Remote List Management (MLM) and Global Blacklist support.
- Preview function to check document appearance before sending.
- Attachment support (Base64, UUEncode and BinHex).
- Full support for international characters (40 different encodings).
- Full support for email-merge with standard tags, 13 date tags and 20 optional tags.
- Drag and drop support for mailing text and address list.
- Easy import/export address list files easy to use functions.
- Advanced parser and duplicates checking, also from clipboard.
- Complete SMTP/POP connection log.
- E-mails can be sent all at once, grouped or using mail-merge tags.
- Mail scheduling (Mail delayed delivery).
- Styled text support - Bold, Italic, Underline, Color, Font...
- Conditional message contents depending on optional tags value.
- Quick selector in order to check/uncheck recipients.
- Recipients creation directly from Filemaker.
- Full Applescript support.
- Hyperlink manager. Allows you to insert text and HTML hyperlinks tags with one click.
- Possibility to use several servers at once.
- Cc and Bcc support.
What's New in Version 8.5
- The display of attachment sending progress in the status bar is now clearer.
- New SMTP error handlers added.
- Fix: From and To header comment part quoted when special characters are detected.
- Fix: Import window preset controls to small for given languages.
- USD 59.99
- Category: Business
- Updated: 21 April 2015
- Version: 8.5
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Max Programming, S.L.
- © Copyright 2000-2014 Max Programming, S.L. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later