Meteor Notes Lite
By Mathieu Routhier
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meteor is a revolutionary note-taking tool. It will completely change the way you take notes on your iPod/iPhone/iPad... Meteor is what you've been waiting for.
• Meteor is highly visual and instinctive!
• Efficiently classify your memos in a more familiar way. Divide them into folders instead of a plain list. You can create an unlimited number of folders and subfolders. The Lite version is free, but supports only a limited number of notes.
• Take notes with words or images! Take a new picture with your camera or pick an existing image from your Photos library.
• Reorganize your memos and folders in a snap. Simply hold your finger on an item to move, rename or delete it.
• Easily manage bulleted lists! Type a bullet, a hyphen or an asterisk to start a list. No need to type that character on each new line, the application will take care of this for you.
• Looking for that important memo but can't remember where you put it? Don't worry, Meteor is searchable.
• Want to access your notes from your computer? Broadcast them over local WiFi directly from your iPod/iPhone/iPad!
• Already have a large list of notes in another application? Meteor can import from Gmail and Dropbox.
• Keep your notes and pictures safe! Backup your notes on Dropbox.
• Print and email your notes.
• Use a passcode to protect access.
• Full support for Retina Display and the iPad.
• Customize the appearance! In the options menu, choose your favourite font style, size, and theme.
What's New in Version 2.1.9
Improvements to the Dropbox backup.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 12 June 2015
- Version: 2.1.9
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mathieu Routhier
- © 2000-2014 Mathieu Routhier
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.