Emulsio - Powerful Video Stabilization
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to make your videos smoother and more professional? Emulsio is a video editing application that automatically removes camera shake, and lets you make cinematic motion just like professional movie editors. Emulsio lets you use advanced stabilization techniques, adjust the stabilizer strength, preview the result within the app, and even view a before/after video comparison. You can also trim or cut any part of the video. Emulsio is a must have for all movie makers!
Emulsio 2 is now a free application with an in-app purchase to remove the 30-second limitation and watermark. Customers who purchased the 1st version get these features for free.
** Easily Stabilize your Videos - Key Features **
- Import any video of up to 15 minutes (from the iPhone/iPad album or any other compatible application).
- Choose the stabilization strength necessary to efficiently remove distracting camera vibrations.
- Compensate horizontal, vertical and rotational camera motion, as well as wobble distortion. Besides, Emulsio can now handle the black borders which appeared in previous versions (known as Movie Stiller) when motion compensation was too high, by momentarily decreasing stabilization strength.
- Inspect video frame by frame.
- Assess stabilizer effect and settings by playing both the original and stabilized videos simultaneously.
- Remove any part of the video. This is a non-destructive process, you can always change your mind until final export.
- Export the stabilized video to any compatible application (Mail, Messages, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, iMovie,…).
- Very fast video processing on your iPhone or iPad. No Internet connection required.
- Optimized for iOS 7 and for 64-bit devices.
- Support for high-speed 120 FPS videos which remain at 120 FPS after export.
** Supported Devices **
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S
- iPod touch 5th Generation
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad mini.
** Help & Feedback **
Visit http://www.creaceed.com/emulsio/about for more information. Send your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Localized to German.
Emulsio is now completely translated to German.
- Improved video source handling.
Emulsio now allows importing videos that have been copied through the Camera Connection Kit (or some other means), it is not restricted to camera roll anymore.
- Improved processing of video captured with other devices (Android phones, GoPro). In some situations, videos could be lacking metadata that would lead to black image (or translated image) in preview and export. Emulsio now reconstructs erroneous or missing metadata and correctly processes those videos.
- Export failure correction.
Emulsio will no longer fail when exporting a movie that has different duration for audio/video tracks. This was typically happening when processing a movie captured by another app, or imported from some other source.
- Output video duration fix.
Exporting a video over 30sec (no Pro Pack) would trim it to 2 seconds. This no longer happens, the exported video will be trimmed to 30 seconds instead when Pro Pack is not active.
- Other minor visual enhancements.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 11 March 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Creaceed SPRL
- © 2010-2014 Creaceed SPRL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.