Newsweek for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEWSWEEK packs a month’s worth of news, culture and ideas into a weekly magazine. Our award-winning reporting and commentary from some of the world’s best writers gives you an in-depth take on the week’s events, bringing high-quality journalism to millions of readers around the globe.
Download and subscribe now:
• 1-month subscription for $3.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
• 1-year subscription for $39.99 (automatically renewed until canceled with 30 day FREE trial)
• Single issues for $4.99 (non-subscription)
EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS: Download the Newsweek for iPad app and tap "Sign In" to access your issues. You would need to re-download your issues to your device after the update.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.0
- Brand new look for iPad
- Easier navigation throughout the top scrolling table of contents
- Photosphere bug fixes
- Updated account management features
- Category: News
- Updated: 23 October 2014
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Newsweek
- © 2014 Newsweek LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- NewsweekUSD 2.99
- NewsweekUSD 24.99
- Newsweek September 27, 2013 issueUSD 4.99
- Newsweek June 19, 2013 issueUSD 4.99