PrinterShare Mobile - Phone Print
By Dynamix Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With PrinterShare™ you can print photos, contacts, and web pages. Many other apps, including Mail, Safari and Notes, allow you to copy something and paste it to PrinterShare for printing. Note: the app is free to try, but actual printing requires payment.
You can install this app for free to test if PrinterShare works for you. However, some features are initially locked:
1. When using directly available (Nearby) printer, you can only print a test page.
2. Free account on server has a limit of 20 printed pages.
There are no other restrictions except for these listed. To unlock the full functionality, you need to buy Premium Key (available as a feature inside this app).
Many WiFi-capable printers are detected automatically. PrinterShare can print to these printers directly.
Any other printer will work too, as long as it's visible from a Windows or Mac computer. Download client software for that computer from www.printershare.com. PrinterShare will find clients in the same WiFi network automatically and use the printer through them.
Also, you can use printers anywhere in the world over Internet. This requires the same client software installed on receiving end, and registration on PrinterShare web server.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
- Handling Microsoft Office documents in email attachments
- Option to select server for Remote printers
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 10 April 2014
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Dynamix Software
- © PrinterShare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- PrinterShare Mobile Premium KeyUSD 4.99