By Orion Transfer Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Property Manager helps you keep track of your rental properties with simplicity and style.
It provides useful tables and reports which show how your properties are performing by tracking both incoming rent and expenses.
Clear up mis-understandings and outstanding rent using the tenure summary. This report shows a complete history of all rental amounts and can be easily emailed.
Integrates with Reminders and Contacts so that you always have the right information at your fingertips.
- Keep track of property availability and tenants.
- Supports all major currencies (per document).
- Record and tag expenses; produce reports within a given date range for your accountant.
- Flexible tenure billing - daily, (calendar) monthly, and yearly billing supported.
- Quickly generate receipt and invoices for your tenants, send by email.
- Integrates with Reminders so that you know when to expect rent.
- Uses system Contacts for tenant details.
- Store notes and other documents relating to tenancies, e.g. signed forms.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Per-property expenses (e.g. electricity, water, rates, mortgage payments) and related reports; general improvements to all reports.
- Many under-the-hood improvements in preparation for new reports and processes.
- USD 29.99
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 06 July 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Orion Transfer Ltd
- Copyright © 2016 Orion Transfer Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor