Resco Mobile CRM
By RESCO, sro.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Resco Mobile CRM application allows you to access your CRM data on the go. Connect it directly to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle CX and Salesforce, or use it to access other CRM and ERP systems.
This app boosts the productivity of sales representatives, field service technicians, managers – anyone who needs to be mobile while working.
The client works in online, as well as offline mode, which means you will be able to view/create/delete/modify data whenever you need to, even without an Internet connection. Fully integrated with your phone or tablet, it offers perks like photo & signature capturing, phone call tracking, route planning, or barcode scanning.
• Works seamlessly in online, as well as offline mode
• Interactive maps that display accounts, contacts, activities and other types of records
• Multimedia support (pictures, documents, Iframes, and signatures)
• Calendar for scheduling appointments and creating tasks
• Adjustable filters and sorting
• Route planner
• Option to Run Reports
• Multi-language options
• Photo & audio capturing
• Phone call & email tracking
• Barcode & QR code scanner
• SharePoint & Dropbox support
• MS Exchange & Gmail integration
• Encrypted database
• Fully customisable via Resco’s configurator
Already more than 1500 enterprise customers utilize the professional version of this solution, ranging from small, locally operated businesses through midsize companies to large international corporations with thousands of mobile users. Join them, and see how easy it is to find information about your clients, create orders, or track phone calls and e-mails.
This app is going to be your irreplaceable companion throughout the day.
IMPORTANT: The Resco Mobile CRM app requires you to log into your MS Dynamics CRM (On-Premise or Online), Oracle CX, or Salesforce. You can also connect the app to the Resco CRM server that serves as a standalone CRM solution or as a middleware between the mobile client and even more CRM and ERP systems. Without the access to your CRM organization, you will be only able to work with the demo database.
What's New in Version 9.2
• New Chart Options & Types: Donut, Gauge, Area, Stacked-Area,
• Design Dashboards in the mobile app
• Calendar Hub – show multiple entity types at the same time
• Month View with event preview
• Responsive List Design
• Excel output in Reports
• Faster Email Sync in Exchange
• Optionally load external email content
• Login through QR code
- Category: Business
- Updated: 23 September 2016
- Version: 9.2
- Size: 98.5 MB
- Developer: Resco s.r.o.
- © 2016 Resco spol. s r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.