Riverside County Paramedic
By Ricky Olivarez
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This program is a comprehensive list and overview of the drugs used by paramedics, as well as a reference of the most common home medications and their classes.
This program was created by a paramedic for paramedics.
The program includes:
1) Policies, Procedures and Protocols
2) DIsplay of receiving hospitals and their services offered based on current GPS location.
3) One-hundred and eleven (111) of the most commonly used emergency medications. Conforms to the 1998 U.S. DOT EMT-Paramedic National Standard Curriculum and 2005 AHA Guidelines.
4) Fourteen-hundred and seventy-three (1473) common home medications and their classes. Just a list of classes. Not a description of each.
5) List defining home medication classes
All drugs have been checked and double checked for accuracy. In the event you do find a drug that has an error. Please contact us at ParamedicApp@gmail.com
What's New in Version 3.0.1
-Minor Bug fixes during the automatic update screen.
- USD 5.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 24 June 2011
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ricky olivarez
- © iPhoneMedic
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.