SAP Note Viewer for iPad
By Lithium Labs, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SAP Note Viewer for iPad is a simple and easy to use application for searching, viewing and managing SAP Notes. The application gives users the ability to open and view notes on your iOS device with some unique features which makes opening and finding notes easier than the website.
SAP Notes are online documents published by SAP on their website and cover product errors, modifications, upgrades, FAQ's and even customizing notes.
- Search for notes using text or enter the note number directly for quick retrieval
- Username and password is saved securely in keychain for painless authentication
- Users can tag notes for easy identification
- Note number, description and version are easily viewable from the main screen.
- Quickly open the SAP Notes website to view the online version.
- Add, view and share comments about notes.
- Quickly and easily share notes via email
NOTE: A SAP Service User ID (S-User) is required to view SAP Notes. This can be obtained from your SAP Administrator or Basis Team.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
- The line space formatting is resolved
- Darkened the text as some suggested in the comments
- Category: Business
- Updated: 05 June 2014
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Lithium Labs, LLC
- © 2014 Lithium Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.