Site Audit Pro
By Veam Studios Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
‘The fastest way to audit on the go’
Site Audit Pro makes auditing simple. Record issues, take photos, add assignees and share customisable reports easier and faster than ever before.
Site Audit Pro helps over 40,000 businesses worldwide improve their productivity by making audits and inspections quicker to carry out and easier to manage. Whether performing a safety inspection, snagging issues, creating a punch list, or providing a quotation, Site Audit Pro will help you collate and share your findings on the go with customised reports to add a personal and professional touch.
- Record issues with a photo, add a title, assignee and comments.
- Annotate photos to highlight important information.
- Organise issues into projects, adding site and client details specific to each project.
- Share a professional audit report instantly, without the need to head back to the office. Share your reports as a PDF via email, Dropbox, iTunes file sharing and more.
- Print reports in an instant with AirPrint support
Customise Site Audit Pro for you or your business:
- Add personal details to your reports; include company name, logo, auditor name and signature.
- Change the content to reflect your industry. Instead of ‘Identified 12 issues’, why not use ‘Found 12 problems’ or ‘Examined 12 properties’? Site Audit Pro is adaptable to a number of industries.
- Choose from and customise a range of 8 professional report designs.
Site Audit Pro is great for:
- Punchlists / Punch Lists
- Site Walks
And so much more, whenever you need to capture and report important data, choose Site Audit Pro.
Download Site Audit Pro today to save time, improve productivity and make audits and inspections organised and hassle-free.
What's New in Version 5.7.6
What's New in 5.7.6
• Changed report timestamps slightly to make them easier to see on light photos.
• Pasting large blocks of text into the issue comments field should no longer cause some of the text to be hidden.
What's New in 5.7.5
• Timestamps will now work correctly when adding multiple photos at once.
• Selecting a photo from the photo library will no longer duplicate that photo when ‘Save Photos to Camera Roll’ is enabled.
What's New in 5.7.4
• New issues are now selected automatically.
• Reports generated with the photographic theme sometimes had incorrect photo sizes.
• Various minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
What's New in 5.7.3
• A crash when changing issue comments.
• App settings were not saving for some users.
• Duplicating projects was not working as expected.
• Report cover photo was not saving correctly.
What's New in 5.7.2:
• A crash when updating issue info in split view on an iPad.
• Larger text sizes should now display correctly.
• Projects weren't displaying for some users.
What's New in 5.7.1:
• An issue with 5.7 update that sometimes caused a crash when opening Site Audit Pro.
What's New in 5.7:
We've been working on some updates and thought we would share what's changed. This update prepares the app for future additions like text annotations and multiple images per issue so stay tuned!
• We have a new design that should make it faster for you to create and share reports!
• You now have the option to no longer crop images to square. Find this in Settings > General > Use Square Images.
• Apple Pencil support for better Signatures.
• Duplicate Project - now you can make a copy of an existing project. This allows the same functionality as "Save As..."
• A bug when "Create from Existing" where reselecting "Create New Project" would not clear the copied projects title.
• Not all images from your Photo Library were showing when adding multiple issues at once.
• Signature looked distorted when previewing.
• Date Format was being hard coded in some areas of the app.
- USD 16.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 17 May 2017
- Version: 5.7.6
- Size: 54.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Veam Studios Ltd
- © Veam Studios Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.