TurboScan: quickly scan multipage documents into high-quality PDFs
By Piksoft Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
70% off sale for a limited time only!!! TurboScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, and other text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store or email them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
#1 business app in the United States and 30+ other countries for over 3 years!
• "Unbelievably sharp. The best app I’ve tried... The scan accuracy of SureScan mode is brilliant" (AppBank review, April 2010)
• "I’ve downloaded and purchased many fantastic apps, but Turboscan is the tool that has added the most value to my iPhone" (iosLawyer.com, Dec 2012)
• "Produces not a photograph of a document, but a very clear copier quality image, Having this app is like having a portable copier in your pocket" (TurboScan user)
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
• SureScan mode for very sharp scans
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Add pages anytime, reorder, and delete pages
• Copy pages to Clipboard and Paste
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• Printing via AirPrint
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
• Not recommended to use with iPod Touch 4 or iPad 2 camera (due to its low resolution).
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a comment to the app store. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments.
What's New in Version 2.7.2
- Redesigned UI for iOS 8 support.
- Optimization for iPhone 6 and 6 plus larger screens.
- Scan buttons are moved to the bottom of the screen for easy thumb access.
- Dedicated button to send scans via Messages app.
- JPEG attachments are now displayed as pictures by email programs upon receiving.
- Camera lens geometrical distortion correction: scanned text is more straight now.
- Several bug fixes and improvements.
- Camera crash bug (v.2.7.1) is fixed.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Business
- Updated: 15 April 2015
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Developer: Piksoft Inc.
- © Piksoft 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.