Waters Part Selector
By Waters Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A suite of easy to use product finders for Waters consumables in a convenient selector format. This version now features an Interactive Selectivity Chart to help streamline your column selection process.
This app has been designed to help you choose the most appropriate Column, Vial, Plate or Filter for your system and application. In just a few easy steps, this app identifies the best product for you, along with alternative options.
The application now includes 4 tools:
• The Waters Vials Selector simplifies the process of selecting the best vial for your system and application requirements. The selector offers vial options matching the criteria entered, such as the system you are using, sample volume, detection method and light sensitivity of analytes.
• The Waters Plate Selector helps you choose the most appropriate ACQUITY UPLC plate for your application. Simply choose your sample volume and sample quantity and the selector will identify the best plate, along with alternative options.
• The Waters Filter Selector determines the most appropriate filter for your analysis. Answer 3 key questions about particle size, sample volume, and sample type and the tool will identify the most suitable chromatographic filter.
• The Waters Electronic Column Selectivity Chart gives you the ability to build method development column kits, review and compare column kits, choose columns by vendor or by ligand type and quickly find equivalent column chemistries if you are looking to change or update your column of choice. The column selectivity chart allows you to interactively update your choices as you consider changes to your Column Suite and visualize the new selectivity space this can open up.
What's New in Version 2
- Category: Business
- Updated: 16 September 2013
- Version: 2
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Developer: Waters Corporation
- © Waters Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.