By Zin Creative
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application tell the time by a music on iPod. Using it is easy.
You can choose the character between Santa Claus, Snow Man and Lady Santa.
You can set the music alarm and switch on or off on the front screen.
It has the snooze function and you can set the snooze time.
The setting about an alarm is saved so it is suitable for using over and over.
The Music alarm sounds during iPhone locked.
You can use it on sleep mode, so it saves energy of an LCD monitor while you are sleep or carrying it. (1)
Putted in the dock with speaker, it plays a fashionable alarm clock.
- A music on iPod is able to be used for alarm.
- With the setting about an alarm saved function.
- With the snooze function.
- With the snooze time set function.
- With the alarm volume function.
- With the 12 hours & 24 hours changed function.
- With the background changed function.
- With the alarm function while sleep mode.
Review & Support
I welcome your impression or wishes. I refer to those for a version up.
If the application has anything wrong, please access support site.
1 Your iPhone consume a little battery because the alarm app is running on sleep mode.
- Category: Entertainment
- Released: 15 November 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Zin creative
- © 2010 Zin Creative
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.