By michael gieson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy ambient music? How about some nice background drones as you work? Looking for unique soundscapes to lay down as a music bed for that film?
Generate ambient music, drones and unique soundscapes with ease.
Drone FX has the following modes of operation:
- Auto (Generative music in all it's glory)
- Manual (For the musician in you)
- Hybrid (Auto + Manual)
Users can play along with soundscapes generated in auto mode, or create ambient music without automation using the built-in keyboard(s).
If you're into modern relaxing music check out Drone FX.
What's New in Version 1.1.11
- Retina display compatible (iPad 3)
- Fixed iTunesArtwork for correct icon on retina display (iPad 3)
- timpani hit needs to be longer.
- Leveled and cleaned up audio
- Fixed save/load position for far right strip
- Increased between songs fade out to 24000
- Highlight current progression dot
- Added new category "Textures" - 113 new sounds (339 samples)
- Added a few extra bowed/strings sounds
- Corrected and/or deleted crumby samples
- Now over 300 unique sounds (903 samples)
- Added "Reset All Sliders" button to quickly get back to default slider positions.
- Added "Auto Mode selects from:" preference to choose what sounds are used.
- Retooled progression counting
- Retooled pan and pitch
- Retooled chord selection algorithm
- USD 1.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: 27 March 2012
- Version: 1.1.11
- Size: 77.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: michael gieson
- © 2012 Plaino LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.