Vitalbook is an overall health management app that works with HealthKit.
The app has many features to help keep track of your health. These include the step counter using motion co-processors, route tracker using GPS to track your jogging and cycling routes, and fitness tracker for your workouts, such as push-ups, sit-ups, squats, and pull-ups, using various sensors. In addition, you can manage your body water content or food intake based on data on calories and other nutrients. You can also use the camera on your device to measure heart rate. With the app, you can also manage your sleep by setting an alarm to ring during the rapid eye movement (REM) stage of your sleep, which is when you can more easily wake up.
Vitalbook is recommended not only for general health management but also for keeping track of a diet plan using the calorie counter, for your lifelogging activities, and for managing your everyday personal matters.
Start a fresh new day every day with Vitalbook!
※ When you keep the GPS operating in the background while using the route tracker for an extended period of time, your battery will drain quickly. Please keep an eye on the battery level when you use the route tracker for a long time or without an external battery.
《 Main Features 》
- Compatible with iOS 12 and watchOS 5.
- Optimized for iPhone X Super Retina Display.
- Optimized for iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Retina HD Display.
- Apple Watch app.
- SiriKit support.
- HealthKit access.
- Widget for daily steps.
- Step counter using the motion co-processor or HealthKit.
- Route tracking using GPS.
- Push-Ups using proximity sensor.
- Sit-Ups using gyroscope.
- Squats using accelerometer
- Pull-Ups using accelerometer.
- Hydration management.
- Body weight management.
- Blood pressure management.
- Heart rate management.
- Blood glucose management.
- Body temperature management.
- Sleep management.
《 URL Scheme 》
《 Differences between the free and paid versions 》
- No advertisements in the paid version.
- Bug fixes.
只要透過語音指令就能在此 App 中完成所有事情。