Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The getGo application supports the GO! program introduced at Abilene Christian University. The purpose of this app is to enable mobile users to exchange information quickly through the use of technology including URLs, contact information, calendar events and more.
getGo scans QR codes directly from paper, monitors, or another mobile device screen. It's extremely fast and accurate and automatically locates the QR code in your camera's viewfinder without lining up the image or tapping another button.
getGo reads codes and lets you:
* send a text message
* send email
* add contacts to your address book
* find a location on the map
* add an event to your calendar
* go to a web site in getGo or Safari
One tap of a button and you can save any scanned code for future use.
getGo also makes it easy to generate and share contacts, web addresses and text with other devices.
getGo is made for people on the go.
What's New in Version 1.9.2
• Inverted QR code support
• Performance improvements
• Stability improvements
- USD 1.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 13 September 2011
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Airsource Ltd.
- © 2010 Abilene Christian University
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.