By oMbiel Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LSE Mobile enables students to access LSE information and services, such as campus maps, PC availability, library services, news and events, course timetables and more.
LSE Mobile features
* Locations – find your way around LSE buildings, locate printers and check PC availability in computer rooms
* People Search – search the LSE directory, call or email contacts and add them directly to your phone’s address book
* Timetables – view your course and exam timetables
* Library – view your Library account: books available, requested and on loan as well as any fines owing
* Friend Locator – see where friends are on campus and contact them to meet up
* News – view and subscribe to news feeds; find out about forthcoming training courses,; listen to podcasts of public events
* Pocket Guides – LSE Mobile FAQs and handy guides to services and facilities at LSE
* Alerts – receive alerts and information
New features are being planned, so please check the website for future developments, and responses to feedback.
Please note: When launching the app for the first time, please be connected to WiFi
What's New in Version 7.0.5
New iOS 7 UI Style & API’s - iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
New Search Screen - covering Pocket Guide, Locations, Alerts
Auto-Update of Maps, Locations, Pocket Guide & Resources on WiFi
New Updates Screen
Locations UI Redesign
Location Positions linked to pocket guide, AEK, menu options
Shake and Display Recents
PC Availability Real-time
- Category: Education
- Updated: 16 October 2013
- Version: 7.0.5
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: oMbiel Limited
- © 2013 oMbiel Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.