Photo Share - Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
By Ali Dar
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Photo Share is a an application that allows you to share photos from your camera roll between your iPhones and iPads. You can send one or many photos at once at lightning fast speeds.
The application works over both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology.
- Wi-Fi gives best long range, but both of your devices must be connected on the same network.
- Bluetooth allows you to connect other device using P2P, without the need of any other network.
1) Install and run this application on both the devices.
2) On a device on which you want to receive photos, Tap 'Receive' from the main screen, It will start looking for devices.
3) On a device on which you want to send photos, select 'Send' from the main screen, a new screen will appear.
4) Select 'photos' icon from the top of current screen. Select photo from the new screen.
5) When you have done selecting all the photos. Select 'Share' icon from the top bar. A new screen will open that will start looking for other devices.
3) When the name of the other device appears, Tap on it.
4) Connection will be made and sharing of all the photos will take place.
What's New in Version 2.0
iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatibility
- USD 0.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 21 September 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ali Dar
- © Ali Dar
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.