Anglais - French to English Talking Phrase Book and Translator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With it's language memorization features, this talking phrase book teaches a French speaking person English, German, Italian, Japanese, Thai, and Chinese as it is really spoken. It is what they don’t teach you in school. Most of the phrases you will never learn in any class room or textbook.
• More than 45 categories, including 6 travel sections, falling in and out of love, arguing, small talk and many others.
• More than 2,500 total phrases with audio.
• Unlock an additional 4200+ topic specific words
• Memorization mode lets you memorize the phrases while engaged in other activities such as, jogging, working out, working on the job, reading, etc.
• Memorization mode also works when the software is running in the foreground and in the background. So you can use most other software, including games while you continue to listen to and memorize phrases.
• Listen to music in the background while using memorization mode, making the memorization an entertaining experience
• Listen to and control your music without leaving the product
• Add your own topics
• Add, edit, delete your own phrases
• Record audio for any existing phrase and phrases you add or edit.
• Send one or more phrases to anyone via email, Line, SMS and Facebook
• Integration with the iAd network
• Real Japanese human voice for phrases initially shipped with the product
• Text to speech used for voices that do not have recorded audio
• Record your own voice (or your friend’s) for any existing phrase or phrases you add yourself
• Please note that while running in the background, the operating system may stop the audio if it needs to do so for any reason. If that happens, simply go back to the app and it will continue playing automatically again.
This phrasebook will grow with you as you learn and expand your vocabulary.
What's New in Version 7.3
- USD 6.99
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 05 May 2016
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 19.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Robert Ellis
- © 2008 - 2014, iHanashite.com, All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.