AirWX Aviation Weather
By Mobile Dev Group LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***No Subscription fee. Buy once use forever.***
Chesley B. "Sully" Sullenberger uses AirWX. Shouldn't you?
Sully: "...AirWX app is a tool that pilots use to get detailed aviation weather reports and forecasts, but it's also useful for the general public to check weather at departure and arrival airports because the reports are decoded into plain language." (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20110503/us-travel-tech-tools/)
Aviation weather for Pilots. Retrieve METARs, TAFs, and Weather Charts for airports in the US. Also includes access to sectional charts and displays a list of nearest airports to your location.
-METARs, TAFs, PIREPs, NOTAMs, and Winds Aloft
-Nearest Airports using GPS
-Search by City/State, name or Airport Identifier
If you have any other questions or problems please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.0.5
- Fixed Issues with TAFs
- FROM times are now correctly labeled.
- TEMPO will not show 0 wind if wind is not provided.
- Added Temporary flag to decoded local time/date).
- Nearest airport with TAF reporting will now be correct.
- Added the State to the Search results. Some users requested that they wanted to know which State the airport was in.
- Other small bug fixes.
Customers Also Bought
- 4,99 €
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 26 January 2017
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 29.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mobile Dev Group LLC
- © Mobile Dev Group LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.