By Masako Sakanashi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Information for Educational Institutions
We recommend another app "Balloon Stickies Kids" which is designed especially for kids.
It's much safer and easier for children to use.
(supported only for iPad)
With Balloon Stickies, you can attach speech balloons to your photos by intuitive and simple steps.
You can use this app in many situations:
• speech balloons
• text captions or logos without balloon frame
• handwriting or illustrating inside balloon
• memo like Post-it
• instructions to screenshot
HOW TO USE:
1) Select a photo from photo album or take a picture with camera.
2) Double-tap anywhere on the photo to add a new balloon.
3) Double-tap inside the balloon to edit.
4) Tap and drag with one finger to move.
5) Pinch open/close the balloon to resize.
6) To change the direction and length of tail, just drag the tip of the tail.
• Super easy to use!
• Selection of balloon shapes and arrowhead shapes.
• Lots of fonts, text size, background and border colors.
• Multiple balloon tails.
• Enable to draw freehand in each balloon.
• Enable to auto-resize a balloon to fit its contents.
• Image Cropping.
• Saving commonly-used balloon style presets.
• Up to 20 balloons can be added to one photo.
• Post to Facebook and Twitter
* Universal App for both iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
* Support both portrait and landscape orientations.
* iOS 6.0 or later required.
What's New in Version 6.0
- iOS 7 supported (required iOS 6 or later)
- new icon, new design.
- minor improvements.
- 0,99 €
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 16 December 2013
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Developer: Masako Sakanashi
- © Sakanapps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.