Beat Beat Play
By Fat Eel Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are the kind of person that wants to engage their musical creativity while on the go - we have just the app for you.
Making beats has never been so easy.
Beat Beat Play brings you a new and powerful way of making drum beats while on the go. Powerful simplicity is the key with an interface designed specifically for the iPhone touch screen. You will be going from scratch to head bobbing in no time at all.
* 1 2 or 4 bars of 16 drum hits each.
* A further 6 Patterns per drum beat - with seamless switching on the fly.
* Quantized Recording and Freestyling on virtual drum pads with Tap Mode. Your recording is saved to the step sequencer.
* Completely editable while playing for instant feedback.
* 3 Record modes when Tapping - Additive, Overwrite and Fix for ultimate versatility.
* Swing and Feeling sliders to make your beats sound less like a robot. Though the robot is fine with us...
* Editable Volume, Pitch, and Alternative Sound for each and every drum hit.
* Triplet Hits to take your beats off the grid. Everything is better in threes.
* Use audio samples from your music library with the "Build Your Own" Drum Kit. You can use audio files up to 10 seconds long.
* Multiple Time Display modes - Bouncing ball - LineSwipe - Light Emitting Diode.
* Export your beats to MIDI for use in your favorite DAW.
Base Pack (Free):
* New York - Classic Hip Hop sound. Fo' real.
* Nashville - A clean no-frills rock sound.
* Detroit - Sounds for the dance floor. I just want to dance.
* 8-bit City - Retro sounds from gaming's yesteryear.
* London (80s) - Who doesn't want to play the Electric Drums?
* Seattle - Loud Alternative Rock sounds good.
* Berlin - Techno Techno Dance and Techno.
* Build Your Own - Make your own kit using your own Music library samples of up to 3 seconds.
We hope you consider making some super mad beats with Beat Beat Play, and above all - have a good time doing it.
The Fat Eel Studios Team
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Fixed a bug which caused sequencer buttons to not activate on older versions of iOS
Also new in 2.0:
- You can now tap the drum pads and edit the sequencer simultaneously on iPad for faster workflow
- New UI layout on iPhone
- Faster switching to Pitch, Volume and Triplet modes on iPad
- Improved MIDI export file format
- You can now export MIDI over more mechanisms than just email
- The app now respects the mute switch on your device
- 6,99 €
- Category: Music
- Updated: 06 May 2017
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: James Vanas
- © 2012 Fat Eel Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.