By Isobar Communications Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make each shot count as you battle your friends (and enemies!) on the green. Featuring single and multiplayer modes and the latest in 3D grass technology.
Stay tuned for updates and news and in the meantime we’ll try to make the game even better!
Drag the arrow to aim, the further you drag the more power you get.
Use the bias button to make the bowl curve to the left or right. If you need to you can also press this while you're aiming.
Points are given to the bowls of the same colour that are the closest to the jack. Any bowl that touches the jack and rolls into the ditch is still counted.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Now displays the jack distance as a number
- Added a distance ring to show which bowl is the closest
- Ability to view the jack from overhead
- Added "skip" button, which gives you the ability to speed up turns so games can be played faster
- Fixed the replay option at the end of a match
- Added more variety into the jack start position
- First player is now chosen at random in single player games
- Fixed the end of round showing incorrect winner in two player
- Miscellaneous gameplay fixes and changes