Brain Wave Zen Meditation - 3 Meditative Binaural Brainwave Entrainment Programs
By Banzai Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
3 Advanced Binaural Zen Meditation Programs combined with Soothing Ambient Nature Sounds to create the Ultimate Zen Meditation Experience. Sophisticated sequences of binaural tones synchronize the listeners brainwaves with low frequency theta waves associated with deep meditation.
*** The Science Behind Zen Meditation ***
Zen Meditation's advanced brainwave programs are specifically designed for each meditation duration. The application makes use of Brainwave Entrainment techniques that utilize Binaural Brainwave Frequencies to induce a meditative state of mind in the user.
Note that head/earphones are required for this technique to be effective.
With this technique two different audible frequencies are played into each ear, with a soothing ambient background. When your brain processes these frequencies it perceives the difference between the two, which is the lower, inaudible brainwave frequency. Your brainwave frequencies then match this frequency through the process of Brainwave Entrainment.
*** Progressive Brainwave Entrainment ***
The programs begin by putting you in a relaxed, quiet state of mind, before taking you into a longer period of deep theta wave meditation, and then finally bringing you out at a more wakeful, yet calm and relaxed state of mind.
*** Advanced Features ***
- Multiple ambient background sounds to choose from including Ocean Waves, Rain, Thunder and Pink Noise.
- Meditative carrier wave frequencies matching the "Om" frequency of the "Om" meditation sound. This frequency is known to relax the mind and help you let go of random or persistent thoughts that can hinder deep meditation. It is used to transport the inaudible binaural brainwave frequencies that are then processed and perceived by your brain.
- Adjustable Brainwave Intensity - The intensity of the brainwaves can be adjusted independently of the ambient background sound. This allows you to set the brainwave volume to your comfort level to create the ideal personal meditative experience. The application will also save your preference for future use.
*** Induced Brainwave Meditation Phases ***
- Alpha-wave relaxation to quiet your mind.
- Alpha/Theta-wave transition phase to empty your mind and ease you into a meditative state.
- Theta-wave meditation. This is the longest phase and uses a blend of theta-waves to create the optimal meditative experience.
- Alpha-wave transition to help end the meditation period.
- Alpha/Beta-wave phase to bring you to a calm, yet alert state of mind.
Zen Meditation's advanced brainwave entrainment techniques help to create a serene, blissful meditative experience.
Meditation is beneficial both mentally and physically. Mentally, it centers your mind, lowers stress, improves problem solving ability and makes handling daily challenges easier. Physically, it can lower blood pressure and reduce stress hormones that cause our bodies to store fat.
BrainWave Zen Meditation helps you to block out distractions, empty your mind of random or persistent thoughts, and make the most of your meditative experience. You can use it every day, especially while commuting home on a train, bus or airplane to help you empty your mind and leave work behind.
Warning: This application is highly effective and should never be used while driving or operating machinery.
If you have any prior medical conditions such as seizures consult a physician before using any binaural brainwave application.
What's New in Version 7.3
Improved iTunes music playback performance during brainwave programs.
- 1,09 €
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 05 September 2015
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 90.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Banzai Labs Inc.
- © Banzai Labs Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.