Cape Cod HOME
By Cape Cod Life Publications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience CAPE COD HOME magazine on the iPad – Plus Get 1 Month FREE With an Annual Subscription!
Enjoy every issue of Cape Cod HOME on the iPad. Cape Cod HOME Magazine is the Cape and Islands best resource for architecture, interior design and landscape design and is now just a touch away!
Each issue features superb photography, vivid writing, and hands-on information from industry experts.
Cape Cod HOME brims with fresh ideas and inspiration for designing, building, and renovating all kinds of Cape and Islands homes, from simple Cape cottages to sprawling seaside residences.
This app also offers tips on house care, entertaining, cooking, gardening, and decorating, all intended to create that special sense of place we call Cape Cod Home.
Download our app for free, and then either subscribe or buy individual issues.
Download full issues of Cape Cod HOME, complete with in-depth features, stunning photography, and exclusive digital content.
Try a 30 Day Free Trial with a 12 month subscription.
• 12-month subscription (6 issues) - $23.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
• 6-month subscription - $12.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
• 3-month subscription - $6.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
• Single issue - $4.99 (no automatic renewal)
The 1 year subscription includes 5 seasonal issues of Cape Cod HOME plus the Cape Cod HOME Annual Design Resource Guide. 47% off iTunes newsstand price!
- Featuring interior design tips, custom homes, architect' designs and renovated cottages -
- Oceanfront breathtaking homes, picturesque views and antique homes -
- Cape & Islands Accents, Outdoor Lifestyles, home furnishings and much more... -
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off (in the Account Settings) after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase an iPad only subscription.
NOTE: Print subscriptions DO NOT include access to iPad content.
What's New in Version 2.9
- new certificates, mobile provisioning and APNs
- bug fixes and enhancements
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 22 April 2015
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Cape Cod Life Publications
- © 2011 Cape Cod Life Publications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.