By Obviously Genuine
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: This version of Deduce requires iOS 7.
Deduce is a fun way to learn and visualize the process of logical deduction for players of all ages. It's a uniquely challenging game of deduction (and a small element of luck) played with six-letter words. Deduce a mystery word by exercising both your vocabulary/spelling skills and your ability to make logical inferences. The goal is to discover the mystery word with as few guesses as possible. Deduce acts as an assistant who enforces the rules, provides hints, keeps track of your progress, sets up match games, and awards achievements.
1. Game Center integration. Statistical results, scores, and saved games are associated with the active Game Center player. If you are not logged into Game Center, you may supply your own player name for separate game tracking, or play anonymously. If you use Game Center, scores are reported to Classic, Novice, and Match leaderboards. A Champions leaderboard ranks the overall quality of your play over time. Achievements may be earned based on the quality and persistence of your game play. As you earn Deduce achievements discover 50 19th century literary giants of the western world, who were also masters with words. A portrait medallion is awarded for each achievement -- collect them all!
2. Online Matches will return in a future update. You may play a Deduce match race with an opponent, or challenge a friend by selecting his or her mystery word yourself. If you are not racing to deduce the same word, watch your opponent's game as it's played. Text chat during or after the match.
3. Mystery Word definitions. When you finish a game of Deduce, a definition of your mystery word is provided. Increase your vocabulary as you play more games.
4. Game records. Mail beautifully formatted PDFs of your games or matches to yourself or others, or print your games using AirPrint.
5. Global settings. Use the Settings App to specify global options for Deduce, such as autosave (which automatically saves a limited or unlimited number of your completed games).
6. Easy access to social media. Find a particular game really challenging? Post it to Facebook or tweet about it to your friends.
7. Improvements to the user interface, improved marking and unmarking, and easier game play. Use letter dials or the keyboard to enter your guesses. On an iPhone or iPod touch, pinch/spread the guess list to enlarge it for easier manipulation. On any device, swipe across the guess list to eliminate or restore guesses with no hits. Reorder your guesses at any time.
What's New in Version 3.3
This version restores Deduce's AirPrint capability (which disappeared with the release of iOS 7.1).
- 2,99 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 April 2014
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 18.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Obviously Genuine
- © 2010-2014 Obviously Genuine
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.