The Don Valley Way audio guide app will guide you around nine heritage walks, taking you on a circular walk off the main Don Valley Way route. Your audio guide will give you directions around the walk, as well as giving you interesting historical information about the area. Find out about Doncaster, Sprotbrough, the Don Gorge, Conisbrough, Swinton, Mexborough, Rotherham & the Kelham Island area of Sheffield.
How to use this app:
1. Select a Tour
2. Select 'Map' to view the locations of the audio stops
3. Enable GPS to automatically trigger audio when you are within 25 meters of an audio stop (Please note: audio will only trigger in the set order i.e. Stop 1 must be triggered first)
5. Manually play audio or reset a tour via 'Playlist'
This app makes use of GPS to show you places of interest close to your current location. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The Don Gorge Trail has been removed while maintenance work takes place along the route.
- AT Creative Limited
- 78 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Don Catchment Rivers Trust
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.