By Dirk Einecke
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Font Browser lets you browse and view all of the font families and fonts available on your device. This is especially useful, if you are an iOS software developer or iOS App designer. Font Browser makes enables you to keep track of the ever changing font families and font types. Select any installed font and check it with a editable sample text in multiple sizes in a preview.
The App will also show additional information about the selected font like: designer, manufacturer, copyright, trademark and much more.
- Browse all of the font families and fonts available on the device
- Search functionality to find a specific font
- View and test every font in any size
- Edit the sample text to see how particular text will look with different fonts
- Email the list of font families and fonts to share it with your designer or developer
- Copy the list of font families and fonts to the pasteboard
- Font history (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch)
- Links to wikipedia articles of font family and font designer (if available)
- Perfect reference for iOS developers and iOS App designers
- Find the best font for your project
Font Browser will also come very handy while working on your sketchbook or during a brainstorming session - no computer or internet connection is needed!
If any issues arise or you want to provide feedback, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- History added
- Font info screen: Font family -> link to wikipedia article added (if available)
- Font info screen: Font designer -> link to wikipedia article added (if available)