Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
****** Customer wishes to extend the term of discount to *****
****** G-Map+Canada, US East, US West... Thanks... *****
Navteq map data
Instantly converts iPhone’s address book contacts to routing destinations
Music automatically resumes after navigation voice guidance.
Can be used in the Portrait or Landscape mode
Point to the destination with the line
► MAP DATA: NAVTEQ
► WHAT IS THE G-MAP?
G-map is the first voice-prompted turn-by-turn GPS navigation software available for iPhone and iPod Touch. No wireless connection needed to get you to the destination.
► WHAT ARE THE MAJOR FEATURES?
- Text-To-Speech: Speaks street names, so you can keep your eyes on the road.
- Instantly converts iPhone’s address book contacts to routing destinations.
- Music automatically resumes after navigation voice guidance
- Automatic resumption of navigation after a telephone call
- A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) Routing: G-map actually learns your route preferences and applies them in future route guidance
- Point on Map: When you touch any point on the map, the G-map provides detailed location information, including street address, city, state, zip code and phone number. G-map also offers the option for a route from your current location to the point on the map you’ve selected. This is helpful when you know the vicinity of a destination, but not exact address.
- Flexible Trip Planning: Enables user to add multiple waypoints when creating route and simulate the routing among them all. Ideal when making numerous stops during one trip.
- Suggested Keyword Search: G-map intuitively suggests search results, based on letters you enter. This saves you time when entering data and the suggested options are helpful when you are unsure of exact location names.
- Simulated Routing: G-map lets you preview your route by animating the path of the entire route of to the selected destination. This feature helps you to understand the route and select an alternative, if you prefer.
On-board GPS navigation solution that needs no internet or Wi-Fi connection
G-Map has a straight line that the your current place to the destination. So user can recognize the direction of destination.
► WHAT ARE THE COVERED AREAS?
► WHAT ARE THE OTHER FEATURES?
- Intuitive and Easy-to-Use User Interface: Functions are logical and easy to figure out; graphics are easily understood.
- Point of Interest (POI) Editing and Memo: User can personalize POIs with a title, phone number, and memo. User can include helpful notes, such as hours of operation for a destination business, etc.
- Display Favorites and Point of Interest (POI) Icons: User’s favorite destinations and POIs are visible on the “View Map” display.
- 3-Way Map view mode setting: North-up, Heading-up, and 3D view
- Point to the destination with the line
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- 19,99 €
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 18 August 2011
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 236 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: youmesys
- © Youmesys llc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.