Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination" Henry David Thoreau
GD3D (GeoDoodle3d) is an Accelerometer and Compass/GPS 3D drawing application for the iPhone allowing you to create three dimensional drawings in space. Using built in compass, GD3D lets you draw around you, tagging your location with color. Share your creations with other users or visit places to see what they have drawn.
- Draw in 3D by rotating the device around you
- Upload to the community or download drawings others have done
- Save your drawings to the device and work on them later
- Draw using many colors, adjust what is in front, what behind
- Change field of view / camera angle
- Double tap to erase previous stroke
- View everyones creations including yours on a world map by visiting gd3d.net
- Share your drawings on twitter or see GoogleMap locations from gd3d.net
Watch the video demo on gd3d.net
IMPORTANT: GD3D is only available for iPhone 3Gs and iPhone 4. Requires compass + GPS + internet connection to download/upload drawings.
Created by Martin Fuchs (deffekt.ch)
Published by CreativeApplications.Net
Thanks to Andrey Yazev (GoogleMaps integration), Philip Whitfield and Peter Bichsel, Luke Wroblewski (icons) and Mårten Nettelbladt
Made with openFrameworks
- Category: Entertainment
- Released: 23 September 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Filip Visnjic
- © 2010 CreativeApplications.Net
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus and iPad.