By Shahab H Farooqui
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Happy Baby is a simple app designed specifically for nursing mothers.
With the help of this app you can easily:
1.Find out which breast (left or right) you last fed from and at what time.
2.Find out the quantity (ml or oz) you last fed and at what time.
3. See the last 12 or 24 hrs of feeding history.
4. Schedule reminders for feeding baby.Comes in handy when leaving instructions for your partner about the quantity they need to feed.
Happy Baby is specifically designed to quickly display the feeding history in easy-to-read screens.
If you're a busy parent like me and you need to know which breast or milk quantity you last fed from and don't really care for highly technical graphical charts that you can email or download in some nerdy format, then this app is for you!
What's New in Version 2.0
New features added:
- new ios7 look and feel
- section to record "Solids"
- section to record "Sleep"
- create and share milestones of your kids
- few performance improvements
- 0,99 €
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 16 January 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Shahab H Farooqui
- © www.touchscreensoftware.com.au
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.